Simon Meth tagged me over at SittingXlegged, asking me to reveal 8 random facts about myself. I too wonder why anyone would want to know these things but I'm up for the challenge of finding 8 random facts that you could possibly find interesting.
1) Post these rules before you give your facts.
2) List 8 random facts about yourself.
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names (linking to them)
4) Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged!
Eight Random Facts about me:
- I love tiramasu and have a really tough time passing it up when I see it on a desert menu.
- I want a dog I can name Matanuska after a glacier my husband and I walked on during our Alaskan honeymoon.
- The sound of crashing waves, the smell of the fresh air and the feel of the salt is very, very calming to me.
- I lived in Germany for 4 years and took every opportunity I had to travel. "Eine bier bitte?"
- I am not an animal person yet we have 1 cat, 5 guppies and until recently, 1 small frog. The kid gets a hamster when she is 16. I am sure the note I signed (!) agreed to a hamster at 18 but if she still wants one at 16, she can have it!
- I enjoy watching my husband and daughter learn guitar side by side - 1,2,1 . . .1,2,1 . . .1,1,2,2. . . 1,2,1.
- I have discovered writing via blogging.
- I have some of the coolest, most understanding friends and family in the world.
Eight people I'd like you to know more about because I have learned so much from them:
- Deb at 8 hours & a lunch
- Peggy at The Career Encouragement Blog
- Ann at Compensation Force
- Rowan at Fortify Your Oasis
- Kris at The HR Capitalist
- Scott at McArthur's Rant
- Wally at Three Star Leadership
- And just because I want to here her scream from Gowanda NY when she gets this tag, Kimberly at G-Town Talks.
I am sure most of my tagees check in every now and then so I will not be following the rules of the game to the letter (ssssh) and am forgoing the comments on their blogs! If I did not tag you and you want to play - join in by commenting or linking back to this post. Have a great day!