I was tagged today by Kristine and like her, I’m not usually enthused about playing along, but in this case, I also appreciate the opportunity to share and learn more about other bloggers out there.
So, as I warm up from a cool, winter day in Minnesota, here are the rules:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged.
Here it goes:
- I can't read music - at all
- I want to learn a lot about writing
- My husband is from Embarass, MN
- I snow plowed down the Zugspitze (big hill!)
- I don't think I am a very good friend most of the time
- I don't want my daughter to ever stop believing in fairies
- I have some very cool friends who live out of state and I really miss them
- I don't have any pictures of my adventures at the Montreux Jazz Festival because I inadvertently used slide film and could not afford to pay for the developed slides on my Lieutenant's little salary :(
Here are 7 bloggers I'm tagging that you should check out if you haven’t already.
- Peggy at The Career Encouragement Blog
- Jackie Cameron at Coaching and Communication
- HR Maven at The HR Maven
- Rachel Robbins at I Hate HR
- Dan McCarthy at Great Leadership
- Deb Owen at 8 hour & a lunch
- Ann Bares at Compensation Force
Tag, my friends. You are it!