There is so much happening in the HR blogosphere, it is mind boggling! With a quick check of my Google Reader and long over due visits to some of my favorite sites, here is what I found:
- Laurie over at PunkRockHR gave a Sunday HR shout out to Kris, our favorite HR Capitalist;
- Breanne is analyzing her Google Analytics at The MBTI Blog to tell her what her readers want to hear;
- Dan is hosting the 3rd edition of the Leadership Development Carnival at Great Leadership;
- Ann is introducing us the the Carnival of Trust at Compensation Force;
- Your HR Guy, PunkRock HR and HR Wench joined creative forces to establish a newly charged HRM Today.
The HR blogosphere is buzzing. I am not.
I think I have the blogging blues. My ideas are so fleeting lately. I can't get them to the page. Here's what I am thinking: this awesome train is passing me by (I fell off of Alltop!); the Internet is great and it offers what you need when you need it; I am connected to an on-line community and I don't want that connection to wither over time. (Wither? Yes, I did say that and frankly don't know where that word came from either but it works doesn't it?!) So what's going on here . . . little bit of guilt, little bit of F.O.M.O, little fear of losing my audience . . . .
Could it be an educated woman with a husband and daughter (beginning her second week of second grade), working 50 hours a week, house training a 4 month old puppy, managing an HR department transitioning from paper to electronic files in 14 (!) days, while trying to maintain a regular exercise schedule and carving out family time?
I am so glad we had this little talk.