Wait, there hasn't been any regular programming here lately, has there?
Sometimes, I am in control of things. Most days, that illusion crumbles to a fine dust and I know it's time to for me to hang out and wait for my mind to settle and for the words to come. I clearly have not been posting so, what have I been doing?
By day, I've been #TrenchHR'ing and by night, I've been:
Women of HR'ing. Women of HR is a site dedicated to the development of women in business. It's not just about content, it's about providing the support women need in order to be successful and confident, no matter what path they choose to take. You need to check us out. Really.
What else have I been up to?
- Finishing up a presentation for a Central Minnesota SHRM Caffeinated Learning session: "Don't Should on Me - Peace, Love, and Social Media," March 2011.
- Framing up a presentation overview for the Human Resource Professional Association (HRPA) - Peel Chapter: "Have You Checked Your Credibility Lately?" May 2011
- Participating in Project Social with my uber-supportive partner in crime: William Gould, a super HR professional doing great things. Check out his blog HR Soot and connect with him on Twitter.
- Putting plans in place for a Social Media track for MNSHRM 2011 with my fine, forward-looking, energetic and fearless leaders Kelly Walz and Josh Rock.
- Welcoming double digits with the kid as she turned 10 - Harry Potter style.
Falling asleep pondering what things that keep me up at night for Drive Thru HR Convenient Conversations, February 8, 2011, 12:00 - 12:30 http://tobtr.com/s/1470249
- Last but not least, I am organizing the multitude of Post-it notes by my phone with the names of the friends I am woefully delinquent in returning calls to.
So, as I dust off the cobwebs on the site, tell me, what have you been up to?