I've been tagged again. This time the tagger is Angelique at Inspired HR. Her Halloween 2007 picture is too funny, I can't pass this tag up; however, I am going to give you an abbreviated version.
So, here are a few Random Things About Me from my (much) younger days:
- I did not get my driver's license until I was a senior in college.
- My cars have all been automatic; I never learned to drive anything else.
- My first car was a Honda Accord and I had a front end collision within weeks of owning it.
- I worked for one glorious (?) and crazy summer at a 7-11 in Daytona Beach, Florida with one of my very best friends. Working nights, sunning days. . .what else can a couple of college girls ask for?
- I was a Pi Kappa Alpha Little Sister. The best grades I got in college was the semester I was pledging and carrying a 21 credit load.
Want to join in? Comment on this post or on your own blog and let us know more about YOU!