The HR Maven blogtagged me to tell you six random things about myself and then pass it on. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
With that, here are six random things about me:
- I am (was) Airborne qualified.
I love tiramisu and cannot pass it up when I see it on a desert menu.
I watched every episode of AVATAR on Nickelodeon until my daughter seized the remote.
My brother was a NYC firefighter and on site when the second tower fell; he has since retired.
My dream vacation involves a few weeks in an Italian farmhouse close to a beach and vineyard.
I was fired from McDonald's in high school. Yes, bad things do happen to good people.
Just about anyone I would have tagged has already been hit so consider this an invitation to you, the yet untagged reader, to respond on your own blog or in the comments to let us know 6 random things about YOU!